ARRIVE Architecture Group – Associate Project Manager
- Project Production- approximately 60%: Work with ARRIVE team in Production of all projects, using AutoCad 2017, Architectural Desktop and various other programs.
2. Project Management/Coordination- approximately 25%: Assist ARRIVE team in Management and coordination of applicable projects.
3. Project Design- approximately 15%: Assist ARRIVE Team in Design of multi-family projects.
- Advanced Knowledge of Architectural services.
• Capable of organizing and creating quality Design solutions with minimal supervision.
• Intermediate knowledge of schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
• Be able to work in fast-pasted environment incorporating advanced techniques and collaborative ideas.
• Be Honest, on time and work hard during hours on job.
• Be a professional representative of ARRIVE Architecture Group in public and with clients.
• Be an active participant in all office activities.
• Compliance with ARRIVE Architecture Group Employee Manual.
- Two years (+) experience preferred in Multi-Family Housing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Required
• Master’s Degree in Architecture preferred
• AutoCad 2017
- Sketch Up
• Revit 2019
• Solid Work Ethics
• Collaborative work skills in a team environment while being successful in working independently as well.
Resumes to go to email@example.com