Job Title: Architecture Intern I – Multi-Family Housing
Job Outline: 42 Hour Week (7:30-6 M/Th & 7:30-12 F) additional hours based on project load.
Project Production– approximately 80%: Work with ARRIVE team in Production of all projects, using AutoCad 2017, Architectural Desktop and various other programs.
Project Management/Coordination- approximately 10%: Assist ARRIVE team in Management and coordination of applicable projects.
Project Design- approximately 10%: Assist ARRIVE Team in Design of multi-family projects.
- Beginning Knowledge of Architectural services
- Capable of organizing and creating quality Design solutions with general supervision.
- Intermediate knowledge of Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
- Be Honest, on time and work hard during hours on job.
- Be a professional representative of ARRIVE Architecture Group in public and with clients.
- Be an active participant in all office activities.
- Compliance with ARRIVE Architecture Group Employee Manual.
- Working independently yet collaboratively within your team.
- One year experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture- required
- Master’s Degree in Architecture – Preferred
- Sketch Up
- Solid Work Ethics
- Responsible and Organized
Insurance: Employee coverage with United Healthcare and Dental Insurance Coverage available at ARRIVE’s discounted rate with Guardian.
Holidays: ARRIVE observes the following holidays as Paid Time Off:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thursday/Friday)
- Christmas Day
- Eligible to make personal contributions to 401K- 6 months from start of employment.
Vacation and Sick Days:
- Two (2) Weeks – 10 business days annually. Days may be carried over from year to year. Days will be prorated from start date if not in January.
Evaluation and Raises:
- Raises are given on merit only.
- Evaluation and career development review and proposals are held annually.
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org