AIA Fort Worth Awards Ceremony
February 18, 10:00 AM, 2017
Piano Pavilion at the Kimbell Art Museum
The AIA Fort Worth Awards Ceremony will be held at the Kimbell Art Museum’s Piano Pavilion on February 18th. Festivities will begin at 10:00 am with coffee or mimosas at the bar and the presentations will begin shortly after. The AIA Fort Worth Chapter will be presenting its yearly Honor Awards as well as recognizing the past years Design Award winners. It is a celebration of the those who make possible distinctive works of architecture in our community.
Tickets: $20 for AIA FW members; $40 for general public; Students are free with student ID.
Parking: The parking garage at the Kimbell will be open and available for the event.
2016 Honor Award and 2016 Student Design Award recipients to be announced.
2016 AIA FW Honor Award Recipients
Quality in Construction / Artisan Award – Mr. Brent Hull – Hull Historical
Young Professional Award – Gannon Gries, AIA -Bennett Benner Partners Architects + Planners
Community Award – Michael Bennett, AIA -Bennett Benner Partners Architects + Planners
Honorary Membership – Jennifer Conn -Arts Council of Fort Worth
25-Year Award – The Fort Worth Municipal Building
Certificates of Appreciation
Mark LeMay, AIA
Arnie Radman, AIA
John Earley, AIA
Richard Jaynes, AIA
2016 AIA FW Design Award Winners
- Pax & Parker – Bart Shaw. AIA
- Memory: Fairmont Park – Bart Shaw, AIA
- Cultural District Office Remodel – Bennett Benner Partners
- Le Cep Restaurant – Bennett Benner Partners
- Condit Elementary School – VLK Architects
- STEAM Academy | Fort Worth – VLK Architects
- Heritage Park Plaza Restoration – A Joint Venture with Bennett Benner Partners & Studio Outside
- Grandview City Hall – Bart Shaw, AIA