Facility Programming and Consulting is seeking an architectural programmer to assist in the creation of facility programs, space analyses, master plan programming and laboratory planning. Document creation and client interaction are equally important elements of this position. Diligent follow-up on client requests is mandatory. Candidate will be asked to perform complex analysis and problem-solving tasks on projects such as workplace observation surveys, functional relationship analysis, highest and best use studies, supply and demand, utilization analysis, stacking & blocking, project schedules, organizational analysis, personnel forecast, space type analysis, density analysis, space inventory, and facility benchmarks.
- Knowledge and ability to use analytical and problem-solving techniques, including an extreme attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building skills, communication skills, ability to clearly communicate message to internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include a high level of knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD as well as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, illustrator, and Photoshop.)
- Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently.
- Ability to give precise engaging presentations is desired but not required.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in architecture, interior architecture, interior design, industrial design or planning. Architecture license is desired but not required.
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience with proven record of successful projects. Design experience not required; we specialize in pre-project planning.
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. Some business travel required.
San Antonio, Texas. Some business travel required.
Full-Time/Regular. Salary commensurate with qualifications, experience, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Katherine McGuyre, Director of Business Development
See our web page at www.facilityprogramming.com