Freese and Nichols, Inc. (FNI) is currently searching for a Landscape Architect/Project Manager to join the Urban Planning and Design Group in our Dallas or Ft. Worth office. FNI is a well-known, award-winning professional consulting firm with an outstanding reputation and culture. We serve municipalities across Texas and other regions of the United States. It is the first engineering/architecture firm to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and is Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces – No. 10.
This position requires a detailed-oriented Project Manager who will oversee projects to serve our clients on a variety of landscape architectural projects including parks and trails planning and design, urban design and streetscape design. Candidate must be well-organized and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate should have 8-10 years’ experience in a large landscape architectural or multi-disciplinary firm working with municipalities.
Working closely with other Landscape Architects, this professional will coordinate with other disciplines in completing projects along with developing client relationships and pursuing new work.
- Work in a collaborative environment as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Demonstrate knowledge and perform work on all phases of various landscape architectural projects including master planning, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
- Focus on clients while developing new business.
- Manage personal timeliness and technical correctness of a project to ensure high-quality work that fits within a client’s budget and expectations.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Landscape Architectural work experience.
- Be a Registered Landscape Architect in the State of Texas.
- Strong AutoCAD skills. Microstation skills are a plus. Knowledge of GIS Mapping is beneficial.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and Sketchup skills. InDesign graphic skills are a plus.
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills.
- Strong writing ability and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization capabilities.
For more information about Freese and Nichols, visit www.freese.com.
Freese and Nichols is expanding our Architectural Team in Fort Worth! Freese and Nichols, Inc. is a professional consulting firm serving clients across the Southwest and Southeast United States. With sustainability in mind, FNI plans, designs and manages infrastructure projects. It is the first engineering/architecture firm to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces – No. 10. For more information about Freese and Nichols, visit www.freese.com
Freese and Nichols, Inc. is seeking a Registered Architect with 8-15 years of experience to meet the demands of a growing and dynamic architectural/planning practice in our Fort Worth office. Our architectural group provides a wide variety of opportunities in our higher education, municipal, government, and private practice areas.
Candidates will be involved in all phases of practice from pre-proposal involvement to design, production and into construction.
Qualified candidates must have a professional degree in architecture, Texas architectural registration, proficiency in Revit and assembling/producing construction documents, and experience in leading multi-discipline teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. LEED accreditation is a plus.
Freese and Nichols is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.