Architectural Summer Intern Part-Time (Fort Worth Office)
MULTATECH is seeking an Architectural Student or Recent Graduate to join the Architectural Department at the Fort Worth corporate office for the summer. An integral member of the design team, this position works simultaneously with multiple project managers.
- Enrolled in an Architecture degree a minimum.
- Creative architectural concept/schematic design abilities.
- Detailed, solution-oriented, deadline-driven team player.
- Ability to integrate and assist in producing working drawings.
- Excellent design presentation skills in various mediums including hand sketches, computerized rendering, and Photoshop image enhancement a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in using the following computer software:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Autodesk Revit a Plus
- Rendering software experience a Plus
The Architectural Summer Intern position is a part-time, hourly position with possibilities for growth based on performance and education. Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org, submittal of cover letter and resume a plus. Please include “Architectural Summer Intern” in the subject of email.