Architectural Intern II (Fort Worth Office)
MULTATECH is seeking an experienced Architect, or Architectural Intern, to join the Architectural Department at our Fort Worth corporate office. An integral member of the design team, this position works simultaneously with multiple projects and project managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture a minimum
- Architectural license preferred, or on path to getting licensed
- A minimum of five years of experience
- Ability to work with clients to help develop programming of project
- Ability to help develop schematic and design development documents
- Strong background in developing construction documents
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed, solution-oriented, deadline driven team player.
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in using the following computer software:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Autodesk Building Design Suite (AutoCAD/Revit)
- Adobe Acrobat Standard
The Architectural Intern II is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and previous work examples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 817.877.4245. Please include “Architectural Intern II” in the subject of email or cover of fax.