Mustard Design- Intern Architect
Set in the historic and beautiful surroundings of Fredericksburg, Texas, Mustard Design, Architects was founded in 1993. We bring innovation to the Texas Hill Country and have enjoyed the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from corporate developers, churches, educational facilities, theaters, retail, restaurants, commercial office buildings, wineries, and custom residential homes. This experience gives us the ability to handle the large tasks while being able to listen to the details of the individual. Local values and a reputation for design innovation and excellence make Mustard Design a solid choice for architectural design.
Job Description: Intern Architect
The Intern Architect will assist the needs of our Project Architects. Our work offers a broad range of project types and allows our interns to experience all aspects of the project from schematic design through completion of construction. We work closely to ensure IDP and ARE goals are achieved.
- Participation in client and consultant coordination meetings
- Documentation of existing buildings
- Production of construction documents
- Participation in construction administration
- Project management and site visits
- Accredited architectural degree
- Two years of experience in an architectural office
- Applicant must be able to draft in Revit 2012 or newer, Revit is used throughout the design and project documentation phases
- A proficient use of AutoCAD
- General knowledge of construction
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Pursuing architectural licensure
- Use of 3D modeling software, Revit 2014 or newer, Photoshop, Word, Excel
- Three years of experience in an Architectural office
- Open office of (currently) eight congenial and team minded employees.
- Non-smoking environment with pleasant background music
- Typically an 8-5 schedule with some flexibility and occasional overtime
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to:
Eric Mustard, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.