Location: Fort Worth, TX
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
As a Project Architect in the Architecture Section, you will prepare architectural designs for military installations.
- Utilize Building Information Modeling (BIM) to prepare and modify architectural documents, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
- Perform product and systems research; determine project material and systems selection.
- Conduct team investigations of project sites to determine (for new construction) feasibility of proposed projects.
- Prepare necessary drawings, specifications, design analyses, and supporting documents for in-house projects.
- Prepare sketches or change drawings and specifications to remediate or eliminate problems or conditions.
For more information or to apply for the position, please visit https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495442100
The application period for this position closes on 4/09/2018.