Architect’s Office For Sale – $1,500
Great opportunity for a small architectural firm or someone just starting out.
• Available in the fall of 2019
• Two offices approximately 12’x15′ each in an Executive Suite building in the Cultural District of Fort Worth. One office is a corner office set up and furnished for principal and one office is set up and furnished with two work stations, plotter, and storage/library shelves. 5’x8′ storage room with heavy duty shelving is also provided. Use of common conference room, break room, receptionist, and copy/fax machine. Convenient location with plenty of on site parking.
• Desks, desk chairs, sitting area in principal’s office, 3 computers, shelf units, file cabinets, large format plotter, printer/scanner, architectural library with product catalogs reference books, and assorted office supplies are included.
• Ability to keep a great numerical phone number that has been in existence for over 30 years that receives regular calls for architectural services.
• Ability to keep architectural designer/draftsman with Bachelor of Architecture degree and over 16 years experience with the current firm.
• You are purchasing all furnishings and contents only. Current rent with building owner is $736 per month for 2 offices.
• For inquiries or additional details, please contact:
Archie Crow Architect
(no phone calls please)