ARRIVE Architecture Group – Architectural Intern I
- Project Production- approximately 80%: Work with ARRIVE team in Production of all projects, using AutoCad 2017, Architectural Desktop and various other programs.
2. Project Management/Coordination- approximately 10%: Assist ARRIVE team in Management and coordination of applicable projects.
3. Project Design- approximately 10%: Assist ARRIVE Team in Design of multi-family projects.
- Beginning Knowledge of Architectural services.
• Capable of organizing and creating quality Design solutions with general supervision.
• Intermediate knowledge of Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
• Be Honest, on time and work hard during hours on job.
• Be a professional representative of ARRIVE Architecture Group in public and with clients.
• Be an active participant in all office activities.
• Compliance with ARRIVE Architecture Group Employee Manual.
• Working independently yet collaboratively within your team.
- One year experience preferred in Multi-Family Housing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture – Required
• Master’s Degree in Architecture – Preferred
• AutoCad 2017
• Sketch Up
- Revit 2019
• Solid Work Ethics
• Responsible and Organized
Resumes to go to email@example.com