Job Title: Architectural Intern II
Job Outline: 42 Hour Week (7:30a-6p Mon-Thurs / 7:30a-12p Fri +/-) with additional hours based on project load
Project Production– approximately 60%: Work with ARRIVE team in Production of all projects, using AutoCad 2017, Architectural Desktop and various other programs.
Project Management/Coordination- approximately 20%: Assist ARRIVE team in Management and coordination of applicable projects, assisting with Site Visits and Construction Administration.
Project Design- approximately 20%: Assist ARRIVE Team in Design of Multi-Family projects.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Architectural services.
- Capable of organizing and creating quality Design solutions with general supervision.
- Intermediate knowledge of schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Drawings and Construction Administration.
- Be Honest, on time and work hard during hours on job.
- ARRIVE punctually to work each day.
- Be able to work in fast-pasted environment incorporating advanced techniques and collaborative ideas.
- Be a professional representative of ARRIVE in public and with clients.
- Be an active participant in all office activities.
- Compliance with ARRIVE Employee Manual.
- Two years (+) experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Required
• Master’s Degree in Architecture preferred
• AutoCad 2017
• Sketch Up, Photoshop
• Solid Work Ethics
• Collaborative work skills in a team environment while being successful in working independently as well
Resumes to be emailed to Kelly@arriveag.com