Design Professional – Architecture – BOKA Powell – Fort Worth Office
We are currently seeking a Design Professional – Architecture to join our team in our Fort Worth office. The position will participate in a diverse range of project types including Corporate Office, Higher Education, and Hospitality. BOKA Powell’s Fort Worth Office offers a design focused, supportive and encouraging environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. EOE
- Performs architectural assignments while working under the direction of others.
- Compiles data and researches products and materials under direction of others.
- Understands applicable code and regulatory requirements for project type.
- Performs design computations.
- Prepares Revit plans, digital renderings, and assists in presentation packages.
- Performs non-routine and more complex assignments with direct supervision.
- Directs own daily activities while working with the project team and being supervised by Project Manager, Project Designer, or Project Architect.
- Communication with team on assignments, questions, and schedule.
- Participation in BOKA Powell opportunities for learning and improving technical skills, design and product knowledge.
- Exhibit progress toward licensure and/or other technical certification (i.e. LEED, RAS, etc.)
- Architectural degree from accredited college, university, or equivalent.
- 1 to 5 years relevant experience
- Revit software proficiency is required
- Sketchup and Adobe Suite proficiency is desired