Project Manager- C.M. Architecture
CMA is over 30 years old, medium sized Architectural firm, with multiple offices, providing a friendly working environment.
Project Manager Ideal candidate:
- Associates Degree in Drafting or; Bachelor degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Proficient in Revit Architecture and Autocad
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience
- Energetic, self-starter, and detail oriented
- Experience coordinating with Clients, local jurisdictions, and consultants
- Experience managing a team
Please send resumes and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.