Architectural Associate Level I – DC TEXAS DESIGNS, LLC
DC Texas Designs, LLC., is an architecture firm pursuing Multifamily, Senior Living, Office/Mixed-Use and High-end Residential projects across the North Texas market. We offer full service architectural design, interior design, planning and project management services, ranging from early project conception all the way through to completion. Our team can also provide early master planning exhibits focused on large-scale land-use planning, urban design and zoning assistance. We see architecture as service first, and look forward to serving our clients by building long lasting relationships.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Associate Level I to join our team.
- Proficient in Revit a must
- Use of AutoCAD a plus
- Minimum Bachelor of Architecture and/or 3+ years related architectural design experience
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Office products
- Works well in a team environment; takes individual initiative on projects
- Meets established project deadlines
- Pursuing licensure a plus
- Effective communication skills (fluent in Spanish a plus)
- Hourly compensation based on experience and education
- Employer contributed health insurance
- Small firm environment offers you more opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and design freedom.
Send your resume to Philip Colwell, AIA NCARB RID