Project Manager Architect – E4H Architecture
Summary of Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects.
- Responsible for coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Actively manages project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced designers and architects. Ensures quality control.
- Serves as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Directing Others. Is good at establishing clear directions; sets objectives and distributes workload appropriately. Maintains two way dialogue with others on work and results. Brings out the best in people.
- Timely Decision Making. Makes decisions in timely manner sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.8 or more years of experience – some or all in healthcare architecture
- Organizing. Can marshall resources to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Communication. Adept at managing expectations of clients, vendors and internal team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional architecture degree
- Revit experience; Ajera and ProCore experience is a plus
- 8 or more years of experience – some or all in healthcare architecture
- Licensed architect