Healthcare Architect – e4h Architecture
E4H – Environments for Health Architecture is looking for a healthcare focused architect or designer to contribute to the success of varied projects across the E4H network. Our healthcare-only focus allows us to design environments that are elegant, adaptable, and solve today’s unique challenges. E4H offers the best aspects of a medium size firm – access to projects and clients doing interesting things in the healthcare space, as well as a solid professional development program including a Mentoring Program.
We’re looking for a high energy, positive architect or designer with a passion for healthcare architecture to work on a multitude of projects.
- Provide technical expertise to generate documents for healthcare projects ranging in size and scope.
- Work with Partners and Project Managers on all project efforts, both administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets goals, anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
- Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced technical staff.
- Ensures quality control on all deliverables.
- May estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts for partner or associated partner review.
- Serve as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Understand the overall design process and work towards developing and documenting design concepts.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5-8 years; some or all in healthcare architecture
- Licensed architect
- Proficiency in Revit for architecture preferred.