Project Manager – e4h Architecture
Location: Fort Worth
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: 8+ years
E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and health sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being.
E4H is seeking a Project Manager/Architect to manage the organization of key client projects. This role will require a working understanding of project management in an A/E/C firm as well as a solid understanding of healthcare architecture and proficiency in REVIT.
- Full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects.
- Provide technical expertise to generate documents for healthcare and/or life science projects ranging in size and scope.
- Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Work with Partners to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Set goals, anticipate, and adjust for problems and roadblocks with the project team.
- Provide mentorship, motivation and oversight of the work of less experienced technical staff.
- Ensures quality control on all deliverables.
- May estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts for Partner or Associate Partner review.
- Serve as the primary client and consultant liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Understand the overall design process and lead the project team to develop and document design concepts.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture.
- Ideal candidate has 8+ years of experience working in an A/E/C firm or in healthcare or life science architecture.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in REVIT for architecture and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word).
- Proficiency with Deltek-Ajera software preferred, but not required.
- Licensure preferred or demonstrated recent effort on the path to licensure.