Position Available: PROJECT ARCHITECT
Location: FORT WORTH, TEXAS
ELEMENTS OF ARCHITECTURE, INC. is accepting resumes for a full time Production Architect to join our team in servicing our clients. Our strong company culture and collaborative work environment makes each employee a critical element to our success and additions to our team are carefully selected.
Individuals holding this position will be involved in all phases of practice from design through construction. We are looking for individuals that understand building types, materials, systems and technical detailing. This position will require coordination of consultant’s work and a working knowledge of specifications.
This individual should possess the following qualifications:
- Degree in Architecture, Professional Architectural License is recommended
- Minimum of seven years of progressive professional experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup and other basic software tools of the industry
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization as well as clients and consultants
- Ability to work well handling multiple projects and multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness and desire to lead in a collaborative environment
- Advancement in the firm is based on proven ability and desire to take on responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting project schedules and budgets across all design/construction phases
- Excellent organizational and time management skills for multiple project assignments and independence
Elements was founded 24 years ago by its current owner, Debbie Fulwiler, AIA. We are located in the Near Southside District of Fort Worth. Our projects include municipal, office, industrial, healthcare, higher education, retail, and mission critical for public and private clients. Elements offers an interactive working environment as well as a very competitive benefits package to their employees.
Qualified Individuals should submit their resume to: email@example.com