TEAM MEMBER- GFF
Fort Worth, TX
Do you want to work with other architects who are passionate innovative design and sustainability? How about being immersed in a culture that loves Texas just as much as you do? If so, GFF Fort Worth is looking for talented individuals like you! If you are looking to check out other amazing Texas cities, we also have availability in our Dallas and Austin offices.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
- 1-3+ years’ experience
- A Degree from an accredited university (B.Arch or M.Arch preferred)
- Able to accept instructions, execute, and follow-up
- Responsible for assisting project managers in meeting project schedules and budgets across all design/construction phases
- Able to produce accurate work and meet deadlines
- AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop (ADT) Sketch-Up and Revit proficiency required
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop proficiency a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of standard business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required
Please send resume and portfolio/job samples to:
Attn: Mrs. Taylor Catalano
GFF is an award winning, fast-paced, business-centered and design-focused practice that includes; retail, multi-family, office, mixed-use, corporate projects, churches, schools, restaurants, automobile dealerships, master planning, landscape architecture and interiors. We offer an energetic and stimulating work environment, competitive salary/benefits and advancement potential at all levels. We are always interested in discussing opportunities with talented, well-qualified, energetic, and highly-motivated individuals! We were recently named one of the Best Places to work by the Dallas Business Journal two years in a row.