TEAM MEMBER | PROJECT COORDINATOR | SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR | PROJECT LEADER – GFF
Dallas, Forth Worth, and Austin, TX
Are you passionate about architecture, interior design, sustainability, and working with the most talented and fun people in the all of Texas? Then we would like to speak to you!
GFF is hiring for all levels in our Dallas, Austin, and Fort Worth offices. Find out why GFF was named Texas Society of Architects 2019 Architecture Firm Award Recipient.
General Position Requirements:
• A Degree from an accredited university (B.Arch or M.Arch preferred)
• Able to accept instructions, execute, and follow-up
• Able to produce accurate work and meet deadlines
• AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop (ADT) Sketch-Up and Revit proficiency required
• Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop proficiency a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Working knowledge of standard business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required
• Have a collaborative nature to work with others to create memorable spaces in Texas and beyond
• Passion for bettering our communities
Please send resume and portfolio/job samples to:
Attn: Ms. Taylor Catalano
GFF is an award winning, fast-paced, business-centered and design-focused practice that includes; retail, multi-family, office, mixed-use, corporate projects, churches, schools, restaurants, automobile dealerships, master planning, landscape architecture and interiors. We offer an energetic and stimulating work environment, competitive salary/benefits and advancement potential at all levels. We are always interested in discussing opportunities with talented, well-qualified, energetic, and highly-motivated individuals! We were recently named one of the Best Places to work by the Dallas Business Journal two years in a row.