TEAM MEMBER | PROJECT COORDINATOR | SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR | PROJECT LEADER
Dallas | Austin | Fort Worth TX
Are you passionate about architecture, interior design, sustainability, and working with the most talented and fun people in all of Texas? Then we would like to speak to you! GFF is currently hiring for all levels.
General Position Requirements:
- A Degree from an accredited university (B.Arch or M.Arch preferred)
- Able to accept instructions, execute, and follow-up
- Able to produce accurate work and meet deadlines
- AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop (ADT) Sketch-Up and Revit proficiency required
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop proficiency a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of standard business software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required
- Have a collaborative nature to work with others to create memorable spaces in Texas and beyond
- Passion for bettering our communities
Please send resume and portfolio/job samples to:
Attn: Ms. Taylor Catalano
GFF is a distinguished, award winning, multi-disciplinary design firm based in Dallas, Fort Worth and Austin with a passion for creating memorable places. We have grown the practice to a staff of 130 by excelling in design, management, technology and service through repeat engagements for real estate development, corporate and institutional clients. GFF serves as the corporate umbrella to four distinct practice groups: GFF Architects, with eight design studios specializing in multiple building types; GFF Interiors, offering full service interior design capabilities, GFF Landscape, providing landscape architectural services; and GFF Planning, a studio focused on large-scale land-use planning, campus plans, urban design and zoning processing assistance.. We offer an energetic and stimulating work environment, competitive salary/benefits and advancement potential at all levels. We are always interested in discussing opportunities with talented, well-qualified, energetic, and highly-motivated individuals!