Job Title: Mid-level Architect
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Reports To: Vice President of Texas
With overall supervision from the Project Manager, the Arch 2 or 3 assists in the development of the design work, the production of technical drawings and specifications, coordinates the related work of the disciplines, and assumes construction administration duties on projects of moderate size and complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Demonstrates the graphic ability to produce existing building as-built and develop architectural building backgrounds.
- Assists in programming sessions, preparation of programming documents and presentation materials.
- Possesses the knowledge and ability to set-up project files per client or office standards.
- Establishes the factual parameters of the design work such as code, site restrictions, budget and schedule restraints, etc., identifies building systems options and related performance and cost criteria, and assists in the presentation of design documents
- Performs design tasks of site planning, 3D modeling, elevation studies, stairs and room layouts; technical tasks to include building sections, wall sections, and basic detailing.
- Assists the lead Project Architect with coordination of the construction documents with other disciplines or consultants.
- Performs in-house construction administration duties such as basic submittal review.
- Communicates well with all assigned project team members, including engineering disciplines. Follows direction from the Project Manager or lead Project Architect and advises of any questions.
- Maintains and improves office architectural standards, details and production tools
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4-8 years related architecture experience
- Enrollment in NCARB Intern Development Program (IDP).
- Licensing exams in progress
- LEED preferred
Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
Respondents should contact Margie Téllez firstname.lastname@example.org.
300 Throckmorton Street Suite 600
Fort Worth, Texas 76102