Interior Coordinator – Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford
Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford
200 Bailey Ave, Suite 200
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Date: 23 March 2021
Are you looking for a new career challenge? Chances to grow, expand your design creativity, and work in an environment that will nourish and encourage your design ideas? You will only be limited by your imagination! Opportunities abound; creating a new Interiors market segment, impacting the growth and direction of the Interiors Department, and work in a creative team environment await. Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford is a 50+ year old architectural firm with deep roots in the Fort Worth and North Texas community. Our award-winning design is recognized for its creativity and quality. The Interior Design Department is expanding its design and technical staff and is looking for outgoing and creative “people” persons.
- 3-4 years’ experience.
- Some experience with REVIT would be a benefit.
- Supervised by either Interior Designer or Project Manager.
- Build knowledge of construction drawings, specifications, furniture selections, signage, graphics, and art coordination.
- Coordination with manufacturers and A&D representatives for samples.
- Coordination and management of Interiors Library and samples.
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio, and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note which job advertisement you are responding to in the email.
Please visit our website to learn more about Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford: hahnfeld.com