Interior Designer – Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford
Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford
200 Bailey Ave, Suite 200
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Date: 23 March 2021
Are you looking for a new career challenge? Chances to grow, expand your design creativity, and work in an environment that will nourish and encourage your design ideas? You will only be limited by your imagination! Opportunities abound; creating a new Interiors market segment, impacting the growth and direction of the Interiors Department, and work in a creative team environment await. Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford is a 50+ year old architectural firm with deep roots in the Fort Worth and North Texas community. Our award-winning design is recognized for its creativity and quality. The Interior Design Department is expanding its design and technical staff and is looking for outgoing and creative “people” persons.
- 5-8 years’ experience. Registered Interior Designer.
- Experience of REVIT software is preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and multi-task.
- Capable of working on fast paced projects.
- Coordinate with architectural professionals and consultants.
- Create client presentations and follow through from project concept to completion of construction.
- Experience with furniture specifications.
- This position will report to the Interior Design Director.
Qualified candidates may email resumes, portfolio, and reference to email@example.com Please note which job advertisement you are responding to in the email.
Please visit our website to learn more about Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford: hahnfeld.com