Interior Designer/ Interior Coordinator – Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford
Are you looking for a new career challenge? Chances to grow, expand your design creativity, and work in an environment that will nourish and encourage your design ideas? You will only be limited by your imagination! Opportunities abound; creating a new Interiors market segment, impacting the growth and direction of the Interiors Department, and work in a creative team environment await. Hahnfeld Hoffer Stanford is a 50+ year old architectural firm with deep roots in the Fort Worth and North Texas community. Our award-winning design is recognized for its creativity and quality. The Interior Design Department is expanding its design and technical staff and is looking for an outgoing and creative
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience of REVIT software is preferred.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and multi-task.
- Capable of working on fast paced projects.
- Coordinate with architectural professionals and consultants.
- Create client presentations and follow through from project concept to completion of construction.
- Experience with furniture specifications.
- This position will report to the Interior Design Project Manager.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Some experience with REVIT would be a benefit.
- Supervised by either Interior Designer or Project Manager.
- Build knowledge of construction drawings, specifications, furniture selections, signage, graphics, and art coordination.
- Coordination with manufacturers and A&D representatives for samples.
- Coordination and management of Interiors Library and samples.
Resumes and work samples can be sent to Charlotte Swords at firstname.lastname@example.org.