Architectural Quality Assurance/Quality Control Professional
For more than 50 years, Huckabee has designed learning environments in Texas. We are one of the fastest growing architectural / engineering firms in the nation and one of the top firms dedicated to education. We are consistently noted in industry publications for growth, workplace environment and innovation, recently being named one of Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For. Education is our business. What we do matters. Which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for hard-working, eager and thoughtful candidates who are ready to work in a team environment and create an impact of excellence.
Currently we are seeking a talented individual for the role of Quality Assurance/Quality Control to join our team. The successful candidate will mentor the development of Architects and Architectural Associates by acting as an experienced advisor during all phases of projects.
- Perform thorough quality control reviews ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality of construction documentation
- Carefully monitor the use of new materials and construction methods to ensure evolving practices are thoroughly vetted prior to implementation
- Verify all projects meet Huckabee standards checklist and lead quality control review meeting to ensure understanding of corrections needed
- Act as a technical resource to staff in all phases of a project. Help teams develop and coordinate details
- Be available to team members for architectural development / mentorship
- Experience in a QA/QC role in an Architectural firm is preferred
- Institutional facilities experience required; Educational facilities experience preferred
- Architectural licensure is preferred, but not required if the candidates experience is deemed to be commensurate with the need
- 15 + years of relevant experience
- Task driven and focused with high attention to detail
- Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues
- Working knowledge of Revit is a plus
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam is a plus
Upload resume, cover letter and portfolio.