Architectural Draftsman/Project Manager – M.J. Wright & Associates, Inc.
M.J. Wright & Associates, Inc. is an energetic, award-winning firm that is focused on providing superior architectural services, comprehensive Design Solutions, Master / Site / Space Planning, and Site Feasibility Studies, including integrated consulting services. Our range of expertise includes extensive Commercial designs (Retail, Medical, Dental, Professional Offices, Educational, Restaurants, etc.) as well as over 5,000 custom Residential projects. With over 35 years of architectural excellence, our portfolio as well as our clientele, certifies our abilities and unequivocal success.
We are seeking a self-motivated Architectural Draftsman/Project Manager to join our team, located in North Richland Hills, Texas. Candidates must be Client focused and have experience working as part of a team. Position responsibilities will include assisting in the overall Design Process, as well as coordination and design of Construction Documents and working with outside Consultants (Surveyors, Civil, Structural and MEP Engineering, etc.). This is a Full-Time position (40 hours/week) with working hours between Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits. To learn more about us, please visit our website, www.mjwright.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Commercial and Residential drawing experience in AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Architecture
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Communication and Coordination with Consultants
- Coordination and knowledge of all phases of Design and Construction Documents
- Solid working knowledge of residential and commercial plan production and ability to work with building codes
- Ability to work from Architect’s design sketches to produce final product
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Required Experience: AutoCAD Architecture: 1-3 years
- Required Education: High School or equivalent
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD
- Professional degree in Architecture or Computer Aided Design (Architectural Drafting)
- Creative and technical abilities
- Experience in designing architectural renderings, a plus
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Strong organization, communication, and management skills
- Job Type: Full-time
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.