Architectural Intern – M.J. Wright & Associates, Inc
M.J. Wright & Associates, Inc. is an energetic, award-winning firm that is focused on providing superior architectural services, comprehensive Design Solutions, Master / Site / Space Planning, and Site Feasibility Studies, including integrated consulting services. Our range of expertise includes extensive Commercial designs (Retail, Medical, Dental, Professional Offices, Educational, Restaurants, etc.) as well as over 5,000 custom Residential projects. With over 35 years of architectural excellence, our portfolio as well as our clientele, certifies our abilities and unequivocal success.
We are seeking an Architectural Intern to join our team, located in North Richland Hills, Texas. Candidates must be self-motivated, team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. A strong desire to excel in a fast paced challenging and client-focused environment. Candidates should have strong problem-solving skills and work well on a team. This is a Full-Time position (40 hours/week) with working hours between Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. To learn more about us, please visit our website, www.mjwright.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Commercial and Residential drawing experience in AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Architecture
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with the overall design process and construction administration
- Coordinates with Cities and Professional Consultants
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture, preferred
- 1-3 years professional experience, preferred
- Must demonstrate proficiency in AutoCAD
- Ability to use Photoshop, Sketch-up or other 3D modeling graphics programs, a plus
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative and technical abilities
- Experience in creating architectural renderings
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Strong organization, communication, and management skills
- Experience in preparing construction documents for projects
- Experience in coordinating projects with cities and professional consultants
- Job Types: Full-time, Internship
For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.