Architectural Designer (Fort Worth Office)
MULTATECH is seeking an experienced Architectural Designer to join the Architectural Department at the Fort Worth corporate office. An integral member of the design team, this position works simultaneously with multiple project managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture a minimum
- A minimum of three years of experience in concept and schematic architectural design
- Creative architectural concept/schematic design abilities.
- Excellent design presentation skills in various mediums including hand sketches, computerized rendering, and Photoshop image enhancement.
- Detailed, solution-oriented, deadline-driven team player.
- Ability to integrate and assist in producing working drawings.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in using the following computer software:
- Sketch-up Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- 3-D Studio Max and other modeling/rendering software
- Autodesk Building Design Suite (AutoCAD/Revit)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The Architectural Designer is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and previous work examples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org fax to 817.877.4245. Please include “Architectural Designer” in the subject of email or cover of fax.