Architect I/Project Manager – Mustard Design
Mustard Design Architects, founded in 1993, is located in Fredericksburg, Texas, a one hour drive from San Antonio and Austin. We bring innovation to the Texas Hill Country and have enjoyed the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from corporate developers, churches, educational facilities, theaters, retail, restaurants, commercial office buildings, wineries, breweries, and custom residential homes. We are a close-knit group that focuses on intra-office collaboration, positive encouragement, and professional advancement.
Job Description: Architect I / Project Manager
The Architect I / Project Manager will direct and maintain their own projects and project schedules and will coordinate and collaborate with the firm Principals. They will be responsible for carrying out tasks in a self-motivated process. Our work offers a broad range of project types and complexities, and allows our Architects a diverse project base with opportunities to gain experience on various project types, without compartmentalization.
- Direct and lead client and consultant coordination meetings
- Supervise the development of 3D Renderings, Site Planning and Construction Documents
- Responsible for assisting in and develop the production of construction documents in Revit
- Participate in intra-office meetings and collaboration
- Prepare administrative documents including meeting minutes, correspondences, punch lists
- Accredited architectural degree
- Near licensure or currently Registered
- Five to ten (5-10) years of professional experience
- A proficient use of Revit 2014 or newer in an office setting,
Revit is our primary drafting software and is used exclusively throughout the design and project documentation phases
- Thorough knowledge of construction, building technology, and structures
- Ability to work as part of a team and be self-motivated
- Use of 3D modeling software, Revit 2019 or newer, Photoshop, Word, Excel, SketchUp
- 8 years or more of experience in an Architectural office
- Open office of (currently) nine congenial and team minded employees.
- Non-smoking environment with pleasant background music
- Typically an 8-5 schedule with some flexibility and occasional overtime
- We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, work/life balance, Health benefits and office retirement program with up to a 3% contribution match
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a cover letter and résumé to:
Eric Mustard, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.