Project Coordinator – Oxley Williams Tharp Architects
OWT Architects is a growing architectural firm that focuses on high-quality design balanced to budget in the Municipal, Hospitality, Church and Corporate sectors.
RIGOROUS IN THE PROCESS. DEDICATED TO THE WORK. MAKING A POSITIVE IMPACT ON OUR ENVIRONMENT.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO.
We are currently seeking Project Coordinators responsible for the following:
• Project Coordination – Discussions with Consultants and coordinating their Portion of the Work, leading a team of OWT production staff as deemed necessary
• Production – Oversee the Production of Construction Drawings and Renderings in Revit and AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and other software TBD
• Specification Writing
• Design – offer input and solve problems, participate in design discussions within the office, develop and present design options for Principal and Client review
• Mentorship – leading and adding value to less-experienced staff to help them develop professionally
• Marketing – Participate in Interview Preparation and Presentations, formulate and compile RFQ responses. Other Business Development duties as deemed necessary
Please send a cover letter, copy of your resume and current edition of your digital portfolio to email@example.com for review. We will contact you if your qualifications align with our needs. No phone calls please.