Entry Level Designer – PDMS Design Group
Rapidly growing Architecture / MEP Engineering firm with over 32 years of experience providing nationwide construction documents for retail, industrial and commercial clients is seeking a highly motivated Designer with a strong commitment to excellence and customer service to join our team.
PDMS Design Group, Inc. is located in Arlington, TX, in the heart of the DFW Metroplex. We provide a great benefits package and offer tremendous opportunities for growth.
- Company paid premiums for medical, vision, life insurance / AD&D, LTD
- paid vacation / sick / holidays
- non-smoking, casual office
- 4 1/2-day work week
- Production of architectural construction documents in AutoCAD
- Will train in duties including specifications and production of drawings as required
- Ensure drawings are complete, accurate, and deadlines are met
- Coordinate with In-house MEP team, consultants, landlords, contractors, etc.
- Maintain, organize, and archive projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 4- or 5-year Architectural Degree or Architectural Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience
- Fluent in AutoCad and Microsoft Office
- Revit experience a plus
- Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Qualified designers should email their resume and letter of interest to Karen Black, Office Manager, email@example.com.