Quorum Architects, Inc. is seeking a talented person to fill an ARCHITECTURAL INTERN / CAD TECH position. Quorum prefers candidates interested in applying to have 1 to 5 years of work-related experience in the Municipal, Commercial and/or Senior Living design fields. Candidate needs to be proficient in Revit software. Quorum offers interested candidates opportunities to grow within the firm and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment while developing well-rounded skills.
Quorum has a history of encouraging our employees to have a work-life balance – with a focus on family, as well as their professional careers with design-oriented service, and is getting ready to open their new office, located in Near Southside Fort Worth. Our new space will have an industrial open office environment delivering an elevated work experience for its employees with a variety of creative work spaces that cultivates connection, productivity, and employee wellness.
The design infuses the workplace with natural daylighting, incorporates a sustainable approach to material selection, and provides the technology and tools throughout the office for our employee’s success.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Benefits include PTO with paid holidays and volunteer/community service, health, life, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) plan.
Education & Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture from an accredited architectural program
- Must exhibit high level design, graphic, written and verbal communication skills and be able to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and delegate a multitude of tasks, assignments and changing priorities efficiently
- Core knowledge of construction detailing and the ability to develop a complete set of construction documents (plans and specifications)
- Coordinate with consulting engineer teams
- Perform construction administration and show proven ability to manage project from design to close out
Proficiency in the following software is preferred:
- Revit and AutoCAD
- Photoshop, 3ds Max, SketchUp for renderings
- Bluebeam and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com