Quorum Architects, Inc. is seeking a talented person to fill an ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER position. Quorum prefers candidates interested in applying to have 3 to 10 years of work-related experience in the municipal, commercial and/or senior living design fields. Quorum offers interested candidates opportunities to grow within the firm and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment while developing well-rounded skills.
Quorum encourages employees to have a work-life balance – focusing on their families, as well as their professional career with design-oriented service. Quorum is preparing to move to their new building in the Near Southside area of Fort Worth.
The industrial office environment will deliver an elevated work experience for employees with a variety of creative work spaces that cultivate connection, productivity and employee wellness. Infused with natural daylighting, the new space incorporates sustainable materials and provides the technology and tools for our employees to be successful.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Benefits include PTO with paid holidays and volunteer/community service, health, life, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) plan.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited Architectural Program
- Architectural registration with NCARB, or in progress on the AXP requirements and/or taking the ARE exams
- Must exhibit high-level design, graphic, written and verbal communication skills and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and delegate multitudes of tasks, assignments and changing priorities efficiently
- Core knowledge of construction detailing and the ability to develop a complete set of construction documents (plans and specifications)
- Coordinate with consulting engineer teams
- Perform construction administration and show proven ability to manage project from design to closeout
Proficiency in the following software is preferred:
- Revit and AutoCAD
- Photoshop, 3ds Max, SketchUp for renderings
- Bluebeam and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com