SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – Rogue Architects
Rogue Architects, a nationally licensed architectural firm specializing in national restaurant and retail programs and projects, is seeking a motivated Architectural Senior Project Manager to join our team. Our boutique firm is structured to give our clients and their real estate departments principal level attention and guerrilla style management to all their design and needs at an exceptional value.
Founded in 2010 in downtown Fort Worth, Rogue Architects began with a desire to build a ’boutique firm’ and provide fewer clients exceptional customer service. The three principals have over forty years of combined national retail/restaurant prototype and roll out experience at large firms and believed that a smaller, more flexible organization catering to the same clientele could provide better, faster, and less expensive architectural services than the bulkier traditional offices.
The Architectural Senior Project Manager will:
- Complete quality control of construction documents for various restaurant and retail projects to insure production of consistent, accurate drawings.
- Work under tight deadlines and meet all required client deadlines.
- Communicate with clients and consultants on projects via phone and email in a clear and professional manner.
- Be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform site surveys and reports, as well as rendering work if needed.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design (Masters is a plus)
- 5-10 years’ experience in commercial architecture
- QSR experience preferred
- Portfolio submission
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience in rendering programs such as Sketch Up and Photoshop
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills (required)
- Must be able to travel
- Quick learner and self-motivated
- Have handled multiple clients & large volumes for one client
- Great Organization skills
100% Employer-paid Benefits (for employee) Include:
- Term Life
- Short and Long-term Disability
Additional Benefits Include:
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Generous vacation policy
- A welcoming and casual work environment
Please send a cover letter, copy of your resume and current digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. We will contact you if your experience and qualifications align with our needs. No phone calls please.
Salary determined based on education & experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $67,500.00 per year