PROJECT MANAGER POSTING – Rogue Architects
Rogue Architects, a nationally licensed architectural firm specializing in national restaurant and retail programs and projects, is seeking a motivated Architectural Project Manager to join our team. Our boutique firm is structured to give our clients and their real estate departments principal level attention and guerrilla style management to all their design and needs at an exceptional value.
Founded in 2010 in downtown Fort Worth, Rogue Architects began with a desire to build a ’boutique firm’ and provide fewer clients exceptional customer service. The three principals have over forty years of combined national retail/restaurant prototype and roll out experience at large firms and believed that a smaller, more flexible organization catering to the same clientele could provide better, faster, and less expensive architectural services than the bulkier traditional offices.
Architectural Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Production of a complete set of construction documents with limited supervision.
- Reports directly to the Senior Project Manager (SPM) or the Studio Lead (SL).
- Always exhibits Rogue’s Core Values.
- Responsible to meet and/or exceed all quarterly rocks.
- Management of an assigned project from start to finish with limited supervision.
- Daily supervision over Interns and Project Coordinators.
- Responsible for maintaining pre-set project budget hours.
- Management of low volume clients with limited supervision.
- Management and coordination with outside project consultants.
- Direct contact with clients, contractors, and client consultants as required.
- Accurate completion of Time and Expense report entry into Ajera.
- Responsible for coordinating and completing all projects on time & within budget.
- Responsible for updating project schedules in Ajera.
- Responsible for the initial QC of all projects under supervision.
- Actively working toward SPM levels of responsibility, knowledge, and ability.
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university (Bachelors or Masters)
- 3-5 years’ experience in commercial architecture
- Portfolio submission
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Revit (not required, but a plus)
- Experience in rendering programs such as Sketch Up and Photoshop (not required, but a plus)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills (required)
- Must be able to travel
- Quick learner and self-motivated
100% Employer-paid Benefits (for employee) Include:
- Term Life
- Short and Long-term Disability
Additional Benefits Include:
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Generous vacation policy
- A welcoming and casual work environment
Please send a cover letter, copy of your resume and current digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. We will contact you if your experience and qualifications align with our needs. No phone calls please.
Salary determined based on education & experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year