Architectural Project Coordinator – Rogue Architects
Rogue Architects, a Fort Worth based commercial architecture firm specializing in retail and restaurant design is seeking a motivated Architectural Project Coordinator to join our team.
The Architectural Project Coordinator will:
– Complete quality control of construction documents for various restaurant and retail projects to insure production of consistent, accurate drawings.
– Work under tight deadlines and meet all required client deadlines.
– Communicate with clients and consultants on projects via phone and email in a clear and professional manner.
– Be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
– Perform site surveys and reports, as well as rendering work if needed (training will be provided).
– Degree in Architecture or Interior Design (Bachelors or Masters)
– 0-3 years’ experience in commercial architecture
– Portfolio submission
– Proficiency in AutoCAD
– Proficiency in Revit (not required, but a plus)
– Experience in rendering programs such as Sketch Up and Photoshop (not required, but a plus)
– Able to work in a team environment
– Strong communication skills (required)
– Must be able to travel
– Quick learner and self-motivated
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits Include: Health, vision, dental, life, short and long term disability, FSA and Dependent Care FSA, generous vacation policy, and a welcoming, casual work environment.
Please send a cover letter, copy of your resume and current digital portfolio to email@example.com for review. We will contact you if your experience and qualifications align with our needs.
No phone calls please.