RSP ARCHITECTS – JOB CAPTAIN
The Fort Worth office of RSP Architects continues to grow. The predominant focus of this office is currently on the retail market, supply chain sectors, and commercial facility design. RSP has a reputation for delivering creative, innovative and effective solutions on time and on budget for a wide range of clients nationwide.
We are seeking a Job Captain with strong BIM and AutoCAD skills, experienced in construction document production for commercial building types to join our growing team.
- Work under the direction of senior staff to document project requirements
- Understand and document compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Progress steadily through document production and meet senior staff expectations
- Prepare design deliverables as directed by senior staff
- Coordinate architectural design and/or models with consulting engineering design
- Understand and prepare architectural detailing requisite to project document production
- Participate in technical discussions with contractor, consultants, project teams, and clients
- Respond to senior staff direction, comments, and quality control reviews
- Periodically observe project construction and reporting on construction document compliance.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four (4) years of professional architectural experience required
- Associates Degree in Architecture required
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture preferred
- Intermediate skills in Building Codes, Hand Sketching, Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, and AutoCAD required
- Intermediate sills in SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- LEED Green Associate and NCARB preferred
No immigration sponsorship available for this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities