AIA Fort Worth, as a service to the architectural community, maintains this job board. The staff of AIA Fort Worth does not attempt to match employers with employees, but offer these tools for their use.
All job postings must be architecturally or design related. Employers agree to abide by the stated Terms & Conditions below. AIA Fort Worth will not run ads that violate State, Federal, or Department of Labor Guidelines or AIA policies.
Please allow up to 3 business days for your listing to be posted to the web. Job postings will remain on the web page for 6 months or until you let us know to remove the post.
To submit a job posting:
- Send posting via email (in the body of the e-mail), or in a word doc. attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your company name in your e-mail subject line (ie…Job Posting for “Company Name”)
- All ads must have the company name included
- Include web page, e-mail links, and instructions for how candidates are to apply
- Job postings will be listed on the website after payment has been remitted to AIA Fort Worth
- A link to the payment information will be sent after staff has received your job listing
Job Posting Fees:
- AIA Chapter Members = $0
- AIA Members = $50 per listing
- Non-Members = $100 per listing
- Recruiting firms & employment firms will be charged a fee of $300 to utilize the listing service. No blind ads may be submitted.
Terms & Conditions:
- The AIA Fort Worth Job Board is a venue for employers to post job opportunities. AIA Fort Worth does not screen the listings offered to determine the quality, safety, or legality of the jobs or résumés posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, or the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to applicants. We are not involved in any actual transaction between employers and applicants. The potential employer shall be responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and removal of any employment requirements that are placed on the Job Board.
- The Employer shall present only genuine, existing employment requirements with the Company
- AIA Fort Worth reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements, but will make reasonable efforts to review any such edited advertisements with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply, or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices, or improper bias. AIA Fort Worth, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such offending language or implication.
- The Employer assumes sole responsibility to ensure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations, and the Company represents and warrants to AIA Fort Worth that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the AIA Fort Worth Job Board.
- The word “architect” in most states is protected by law. In Texas, you may not attach any prefix or suffix words to “architect,” particularly as it regards interns. AIA Fort Worth will, without notice to the Company, change any such incorrect listing to “Architectural Intern”.
Are you in search of a new job opportunity in another state or just looking for more job listings? If so, visit AIA National’s website www.aia.org and search ‘Jobs’.
To post on the National AIA website, please visit: AIA Career Center